Top-Material Girl / Skirt c/o Oasap / Hat-Vintage / Shoes-Marshalls
Today...June 27th....is a very very special day.
Today is Kats Love Fashion's 2nd birthday!!!! :D
Yes, thats right, this little bloggy is 2 years old!
I still can't believe its been that long.
It feels like i've only just started blogging yesterday.
I guess time really does fly when you're truly enjoying the ride :)
Just some random instagram photos today because my mouth is so numb from getting cavities fixed. And I know what you're thinking...aren't I too old to be getting cavities?? Well...it is definitely not because of all the candy and sweets I consume on a daily basis. Yup :P
1. Gradution! Getting my diploma :)
2. Awesome ear cuff
3. DIY Shorts that I left in the bleach for too long so it burned a hole in the toushie and crotch areas :P
Oasap is hosting an amazing giveaway of beautiful dresses and blouses! :)
I was just looking at all of the pieces and I'm so jealous of the future winner already :P
There are really some gorgeous dresses up for grabs!
So to enter.....
1. Sign in to your account on oasap.com. If you do not have an account, register here and plus you'll also get a 20% off coupon code.
2. Go to this PAGE and choose 3 dresses you would like to win. Choose your size and vote for each of the 3 dresses.
3. One account may have at most 3 entries so basically you can vote a maximum of 3 items.
There will be 1 winner from every 100 entries. One person may have at most 3 entries so the more entries, the more winners! :)
Last day of high school and graduating in 4 hours! Excited for Pratt and the future but also sad that its the end to a chapter in my life. Haha I can feel the tears coming already. And its probably not helping that I'm listening to Vitamin C's Graduation song :P
Dress c/o Oasap / Necklace-Shopcalico / Heels-Tahari
Wore this to a friends graduation party :) For some reason this necklace makes me feel like royalty...yea I guess since it kinda looks like a chandelier and chandeliers make me think of castles and castles make me think of royalty so yea haha.
Two more days till graduation!!!!! :)